DE&I Change Leader Certification Course
What you will learn
The purpose of the course is to ensure that gender diversity becomes a part of business strategy and that diversity and inclusion aspects are embedded in the business model. Specifically, it is also about the responsibility for overall strategies, goals, activities, and follow-up being defined and distributed among different functions or business areas.
The course is a "train-the-trainer" course meaning that you are applying your newly acquired knowledge directly on a pilot case. The pilot case could be your company, a pilot company, or a project. This is done in Module 4.
The following 7 modules contribute to your learning:
Orientation Module: Begin connecting with fellow participants while exploring the navigation and the membership platform where your course will take place.
Module 1: Why Gender Diversity in Business What is diversity and inclusion and why do they matter for business?
Module 2: The business case and leadership for action Why gender diversity and inclusion is good for business, and the importance of good leadership in achieving change.
Module 3: Women Empowerment Principles Learn the principles of the WEPs, established by UN Global Compact and UN Women. The WEPs are informed by international labor and human rights standards and grounded in the recognition that businesses have a stake in, and responsibility for, gender equality and women’s empowerment.
Learn why a business should support the WEPs and how businesses can advance them.
Module 4: Integrate and Implement gender diversity and inclusion strategies. Learn how to map your value chain to identify impact areas. Learn how materiality assessments can be used to inform and direct company strategy. Apply your newly acquired knowledge directly on a pilot case. The pilot case could be your company, a pilot company, or a project.
Module 5: Communication Learn how to effectively communicate gender diversity and inclusion strategies and goals to internal and external stakeholders.
Module 6: Measurement & Reporting Learn how companies can monitor and track performance and progress in order to uphold their commitments to gender diversity in the workplace, marketplace, and community.
Module 7: Certification & License
Once you have completed all the lessons, you will be given the opportunity to earn a certification. This is done in two steps:
Step 1) You will need to show the Course Convenor that you have applied your knowledge on a pilot case, according to Module 4.
Step 2) You will have to answer a couple of questions. When you have completed and obtained an approved result of 75%, you will receive a certificate and a license confirming that you can implement Gender Diversity in BusinessTM
This is done in module 7.
This is included in the course fee
- 8-10 week web course, depending on your working pace, packed with everything you need to know about the $12 trillion of business opportunities that lies within Agenda 2030 and unleash the business opportunities within your company or community.
- Access to the course for 6 months, which means that you can take the course at a pace that suits you.
- Practical action plan for overcoming barriers and seizing the opportunities associated with creating a sustainable and profitable business with key stakeholders and partnerships.
- More than 35-course lectures, consisting of videos, templates, exercises, and inspiration, that you repeat as many times as you want.
- Downloadable course material (pdf) to save.
- Concrete step-by-step descriptions and tasks that take you all the way through the course.
- Closed Facebook and LinkedIn groups with other course participants for help and inspiration.
- Facebook Live session with your Course Convenor every second week where you can ask questions and interact with other course participants.
BONUS: Six months of support which includes:
- Mentor help every second week at fixed times in the Facebook group where you receive answers to all your questions.
- 1-hour group coaching every second week on Zoom where you can interact live with your peers, ask questions directly to your Course Convenor and get instant feedback,
- 6 hours Strategy-workshop in a webinar format, where you are able to present your pilot case, discuss opportunities and challenges around strategy, implementation, and Change Leadership and get instant feedback from your Course Convenor and peers.